Want to play? Get in touch!
If you would like to join our league next season, sign up or contact us to find out more information.
Our Leagues Enjoy:
- Established Power Leagues
- Top of the line facilities
- Now adding all Women's teams
- Courts overhauled & new sand
- All new equipment
- Drinks & food served to courts
- Bar within 100 feet of the courts!
Buffalo Volleyball is now operating at The Dugout Sports Bar and Grill (Lockport) & T.C. Wheelers (Tonawanda). We provide the best volleyball experience in the area.
- Recreational Coed 6's
- Intermediate Coed 6's
- Coed Power 4's
- Men's Power 4's
- Women's Power 4's
- Brand new overhauled Courts (New Sand, Lines, Ref Stands and Equipment)
- Fun atmosphere
- Online access to Standings, Scores and Schedules
- Drink specials at the courts
- Outdoor bar only feet from courts
Here are some FAQs:
On Co-ed teams how many women have to be on the team?
There are no limits on the roster but 2 Females must be on the court during the game
When are Ref fees paid?
$10.00 are due to the refs before the game.
Is there free BEER?
Absolutely, you will receive 2 free pitchers of beer every night you have a game. All you have to do is "Check in" at Buffalo Volleyball the night of your game.
Leagues start in early May and spots are limited.
Sand Court, Bar League Volleyball at it's best!
The best run recreational, intermediate and Power volleyball leagues in the Western New York region. Find out about how you can get your team playing today.
Buffalo Volleyball is a league management service, dedicated to serving up fun co-ed recreational and advanced volleyball. If you would like us to assist with your league please feel free to contact us.